Black Book Lender Solutions White Paper: Not All Vehicles Depreciate Alike
New-car sales show a promising auto industry, but heavy competition and continued focus on subprime targets are eroding profits for lenders. Understanding specific collateral depreciation trends can provide profit-producing opportunity. This white paper is designed to offer insight into the following areas:
- An explanation of the current landscape with heavy emphasis on today’s competitive landscape.
- Understanding how historical collateral trends can help with better forecasting of values for portfolio growth.
- A look at specific examples where two vehicles within the same segment depreciate at drastically different levels.
- Insight into today’s auto lending process, which goes beyond originations to also include refinancing, remarketing and collections.
- Details of varying time intervals of when a vehicle enters a lender’s portfolio, and how two vehicles at different intervals can impact the portfolio.
Submit the form to the right to download the white paper or call 855-371-7532 to learn how Black Book Lender Solutions can help you make profitable decisions for your portfolio.